Wayne County Geographic Information System
GIS Parcel Viewer
- The Wayne County Auditor's Geographic Information System website allows you to search properties by Owner, Address, or Parcel Number. You can also download surveys or tax maps, measure length or area, annotate the map, print maps, and view recent sales. The "Layer List" on the right allows you to turn on and off a variety of GIS layers.
GIS Open Data Site
- Wayne County's GIS Open Data Site may be accessed at data-waynecountygis.opendata.arcgis.com. This site will allow you to search for and download GIS Data in several formats. You will also be able to access various Wayne County GIS applications.
- Print sizes and costs:
- 8.5" x 11" - $1.00
- 11" x 17" - $2.00
- 18" x 24" - $4.00
- 24" x 36" - $6.00
- 36" x 48" - $8.00
- Maps sized 18" x 24" and larger are printed on a large scale plotter and take longer to produce.
- JPEG formatted maps are available through e-mail as well. Please inquire for additional formats.
- For map requests, you will need to include a reference to where the area is located within Wayne County. Examples are as follows:
- Parcel number(s)
- Address(es) in the area
- Legal descriptions
- Township, range, sections
- We offer our data on two DVDs for $50.00, with an additional $3.50 if shipped. If interested, please contact us for additional details.
- All our requests are completed on a first come first served basis. If you have ordered a print, it can be picked up at the Auditor's Office. Please keep in mind the Auditor's Office can only accept cash or check.
Wayne County Auditor's GIS Department
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (330) 287-5411
Fax: (330) 287-5436
Office Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00AM– 4:30PM