Jarra L. Underwood
Wayne County Auditor
Due to scheduled maintenance, our website will be unavailable from Friday June 14th at 10 PM until Monday June 17th at 6 AM. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
ALERT: Some Potentially Fraudulent Tax Value Notices have been mailed to Wayne County Property Owners, claiming their properties are over valued. These Companies claim to be accredited through the BBB. If you are in doubt, please contact the BBB, or the Wayne County Auditor's office, to confirm the validity of any such notices. Please note that there is No Fee for filing an appeal with the Auditor's office.
- We are currently accepting applications for a part-time deputy clerk position. See the employment link to the left for details.
- First quarter financial reports are now available on the Budgetary Accounting link to the left.
- COMPARE 2012 TAX RATES WITH 2011 TAX RATES.
- WHERE DO YOUR TAX DOLLARS GO?
- 2012 Tax Distribution By District ComInd (Click to download)
- 2012 Tax Distribution By District ResAg (Click to download)
- WHY DID CAUV VALUES INCREASE?
- Contact Muskingum Watershed Conservancy District at 866-755-6923.
- The new Rates and Factors for the 2012 Tax Year are Certified on this website.
- Visit the Tax tab for your property to view proposed levies and estimated additional tax amounts.
- Note: It is the policy of the Wayne County Auditor, Map and Recorder offices NOT to accept deeds by mail.
To begin using the system, click on the Searches link above, or simply use the QuickSearch feature at the top of the page. First time users can access the Online Auditor Help at any time by clicking the Help link above. Before using AccuGlobe Internet Edition, please review our browser compatibility information in the help pages.
Links to Chippewa Creek and Muskingum Watershed Conservancy Districts:
Links to Cities and Villages:
Links to surrounding county Auditor websites: